If you’ve done any research at all into professional drones, you would have heard about the Inspire 1. In our review for the DJI Phantom 3, we mentioned the Inspire 1 is, in a sense, its big brother. Imagine taking all the great features the Phantom 3 comes with and injecting them with steroids. Yeah, sort of like that.
The DJI T600 Inspire 1 really is a solid work of art and delivers as one of the easiest drones to fly in many different conditions (partially because it weighs in at about 7lbs in flight) As with a lot of the higher end drones, a live video stream is completely at the ready when synced with a tablet, mobile device or monitor. The camera captures some of the best 4K video footage and gorgeous 12mp photos you’ll find on any drone in its league. Another unique feature it has is the ability for its carbon fiber arms to extend outward and completely out of camera sight during flight so as not hinder the quality of any video or image recording.
If you’re looking to really get into capturing some great 4K footage with a top tier, sturdy and professional quadcopter – and have the budget to put aside for such a task – The DJI T600 Inspire 1 is a fantastic purchase.
DJI T600 Inspire 1 Quadcopter
- Beautiful, well designed and stable flight
- 4K video and 12mp photos look phenemonal by any standard
- Live stream to your RC device with 720p quality
- Very steep price where many people would be as satisfied with the DJI 3
- DJI known to be have bad support if hardware problems arise
- Some buyers report battery issues connecting to center board